TLR04003 - Team Losi Racing 8IGHT 4.0 1/8 4WD Competition Buggy Kit
Antes de inciar a montagem de seu TLR04003, Leia a nota de errata em anexo ao manual de montagem.
Alguns itens, encontram-se em BAG diferentes.
Team Losi Racing has engineered and developed the next version of the evergreen-platform 8IGHT nitro buggy with the much improved 8IGHT 4.0. This evolution of the 8IGHT buggy has a primary use for competitive racing in the hands of the sportsman driver to the professional racer. The technical focus of this release is to improve the drivability of the car while continually pushing the envelope of design and performance.
There are many new updated to the vehicle including:
- New Body Pattern
- New Chassis Side Guards
- New Front & Rear Chassis Supports
- New Front Suspension Arms
- New Rear Suspension Arms
- New Suspension Arm Stiffener Plates
- New Spindle Carriers
- New Spindles
- New Rear Hubs
- New Steering Bellcranks
- New Rod Ends & Shock Bushings
- New Driveshaft Boots
Three Key Selling Arguments:
- Greatly improved suspension geometry
- New Race-Inspired part and upgrades
- It is the 8IGHT platform
- Any dealer that has the 8IGHT 3.0 or 8IGHT-T 3.0 (TLR04000, TLR04001), as well as any other 1/8 nitro race vehicles from other brands or has a 1/8-scale off-road track
- Any consumer that has the 8IGHT 3.0 or 8IGHT-T 3.0 (TLR04000, TLR04001), as well as any other 1/8 nitro race vehicles from other brands
Key Selling Features:
- Improved Suspension Geometry - The 8IGHT 4.0 suspension geometry has been further refined and optimized providing drivers of all experience levels a neutral to drive buggy that can achieve fast lap times, and still have the ability endure hour long mains with minimal mistakes.
- Optimized Drivetrain Layout - Engine has been repositioned to reduce front driveshaft angle, which will allow the drivetrain to transfer more power to the front.
- Ball Bearing Actuators - New throttle tri-horn that uses ball bearings for the throttle and brake actuators for smoother movement.
- Large Bearing Spindles & Hubs - Front spindles and rear hubs have been redesigned to accept a larger outer bearing (8x16x5) for increased durability.
- Cab Forward Style Body - Cab forward design helps with overall down force, which improves steering and overall stability.
- Chassis Side Guards - New chassis side guards that have an improved fit onto the chassis and indentations for Velcro strips for attaching the body.
- Large Footprint Engine Mount - Lightweight large footprint engine mount that reduces flex underneath the engine to eliminate chassis fatigue on high traction race surfaces.
- Adjustable Castor Blocks - 15deg castor blocks that allow the height of the spindle to be adjusted.
- Bleeder Shock Caps - Machined aluminum shock caps with threaded bleeder holes for easy and consistent bleeding of oil.
- Driveshaft & Dog Bone Boots - Molded rubber boots for the universals and center drivetrain dog bones to eliminate dirt from accelerating the wear of the universal joints.
- Shock Towers - Redesigned machined 7075-T6 aluminum shock towers with updated camber link and shock location holes.
- Weight Ballast Ready - Chassis has been designed to hard mount aftermarket ballast weights which will bring the 8IGHT 4.0 to the ROAR minimum weight requirement.
Other Cross-Sell Opportunities:
- As a kit it will require all of the electronics and engine to complete. DYN, SPM and ORI are great completion items for the 8IGHT 4.0.
- Completion Level: Kit
- Scale: 1/8
- Length: 19.6 in (497mm)
- Width: 12.1 in (308mm)
- Height: 7.1 in (180mm)
- Ground Clearance: 2.4 in (60mm)
- Wheelbase: 12.7 in - 12.9 in (323-327mm)
- Track: 12.1" (307mm)
- Front Track: 12.0" (305mm)
- Rear Track: 12.1" (307mm)
- Weight: Varies on equipment used
- Chassis: 4mm, 7075 T-6 Aluminum, Hard Anodized
- Suspension: Independent
- Shock Type: Aluminum Oil Filled
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Differential: Sealed viscous filled gear differential
- Wheel: Dish
- Wheel Diameter: 3.3" (83.5mm)
- Wheel Width: 1.7" (42mm)
- Tire Compound: Tires not included
- Tire Tread: Tires not included
- Tire Diameter: Tires not included
- Engine Size: Engine not included—Design fits .21-.31 sized engine
- Pinion: 13T
- Spur Gear: 48T
- Gear Pitch: MOD 1
- Internal Gear Ratio: 3.23:1
- Final Drive Ratio: 11.9:1
- Speed Control Included: No
- Radio: Not included
- Servos Included: No
- Batteries: Not included
- Charger: Not included
- Brakes: Not included
- Body: 8 3.0 Cab Forward, unpainted
- Ball Bearings: Yes-throughout
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 125cc (4.2 oz.)
- Experience Level: Advanced
- Recommended Environment: All-Terrain
- Is Assembly Required:
- Approximate Assembly Time: 3-5 hours
Estimated Time to Release (ETR):November 2015
· Item # Description
- TLR04000 Team Losi Racing 8IGHT 3.0 Buggy Kit
- SWX-910018AWC SWorkz S350 EVO II Pro 1/8 Off-Road Nitro Buggy Kit
- KYO31788B Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI3
- HBS114615 Hot Bodies D815 "Tessmann Worlds Edition" 1/8 Off Road
- MUGE2015 Mugen Seiki MBX7R 1/8 Off-Road Competition Buggy Kit
- HBS109428 Hot Bodies D812
- SER600014 Serpent S811B 2.1 "Cobra"
- ASC80914 RC8B3 Team 1/8 4WD Off-Road Nitro Buggy Kit